Comprehensive and End-Of-Year Assessments
- Aligned with the SBAC and PARCC blueprints (separate assessments) for tested grade levels
- Available in grades 3-11 for both ELA and math
- Items specify Webb’s Depth of Knowledge, Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy, and Standards for Mathematical Practice alignments
- Aligned to your consortium’s reporting clusters (e.g., Claims, Targets, Sub-Claims, Task Types)
- Include innovative item types that require deeper thinking
- Multiple choice, including those with more than one correct answer and two parts
- Includes constructed response, extended constructed response, audio passages to assess listening standards, and technology-enhanced items
Comprehensive and End-of-Year assessments should be used for formative purposes. When given four to six weeks prior to high-stakes testing, results can be used to identify best practices and reteaching strategies, allowing for intervention to target specific disconnects in learning.
Inspect® is provided to you by our assessment delivery partners. Please click here for a complete list.
Would you like to request our Inspect® Technical Report?
Download Our Brochure
Inspect® - Comprehensive Assessment Solution
Would you like to request our Inspect® video tour?
ELA SBAC Claims, Target, and Standard Alignment
Math SBAC Claims, Target, and Standard Alignment